All the information we’ve got on the CDBG-DR grants is on this site at: CDBG-DR Grants Page
- Dec 16, 2014 CWCB/DOLA CDBG-DR Powerpoint Presentation - At the December 16, 2014 Little Thompson Watershed Restoration Coalition meeting, Chris Sturm from the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) presented this information from DOLA (Department of Local Affairs) about the CDBG-DR grant funding opportunities. It is a good overview of the program without going into a lot of detail. … Continue reading
- Sign Up to Be Notified of Updates re: the CDBG-DR Watershed Program - Here are the links from the email: Watershed Resilience Pilot Program Guidelines and Application http://dola.colorado.gov/cdbg-dr/content/watershed-resilience-pilot-program and http://dola.colorado.gov/cdbg-dr/content/resilience-planning-and-capacity-building. To be added to the updates list: Email Stephanie DiBetitto at email@example.com Waverly Klaw, Department of Local Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDBG-DR Grant Application Guidelines and Deadlines - Application Deadlines Applications must be signed electronically by the chief local elected official or the nonprofit board president. It is recommended that applications be accompanied by letters of support from local government and other organizations. Funding decisions will be made, if possible, within 6‐8 weeks. Watershed staffing applications are due … Continue reading
- CDBG-DR Watershed Resilience Pilot Program Guidance - “The Watershed Resilience Pilot Program is a holistic program designed to provide watershed restoration, risk mitigation and community and economic development using a collaborative, coalition-of-partners approach. There is an immediate need to focus on capacity building, comprehensive watershed planning and project implementation to address long term catalytic watershed system improvements. … Continue reading
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) N. Colorado Resiliency Study, 2014 - In June 2014, the Urban Land Institute panel of nine experts in land use, development, finance, design, and community engagement and education was invited by the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado to the town of Estes Park and the cities of Fort Collins and Loveland to conduct an Advisory Services … Continue reading
We’ve created a page on this site for Road Construction Updates, both Highway 34 in the Big Thompson Canyon, and Larimer County 43 along the North Fork of the Big Thompson.
Looking for something you recently saw on this page? It’s still here on the site – poke around. Easiest is to search the site using the Search box upper right.
Tracking In-Kind Match Data
Big Thompson River Coalition Meetings
If you have more downed trees, large boulders, or dirt than you can use, there might be someone who would like to have them. More info: Materials Exchange
BTRRC Mission and Goals on our Contact page.