All the information we’ve got on the CDBG-DR grants is on this site at: CDBG-DR Grants Page
Latest News *
- CDBG: BTRRC Planning Grant Application Submitted Jan 30, 2015
- Mar 4, 2015 Webinar: Green Alternatives to Hard Armor
- Feb 12, 2015 Public Meeting: Recreation and Conservation Plan for Big Thompson and North Fork
- Jan 30, 2015 by 4 p.m. CDBG-DR: Fiscal Sponsor Vote
- Useful Acronyms
- Riparian Functioning Condition Assessment (PFC)
- Final: BTRRC Watershed Coordinator CDBG-DR Grant Application
- Master Plan Reaches Have Been Re-Numbered
- Feb 11, 2015 Reach Rep/Steering Committee Meeting
- BTRRC Governance Document Approved
- January 14, 2015 BTRRC Meeting Notes & Handouts
- Jan 26, 2015, Larimer County Public Meeting: Floodplain Affect on Property Value
- Jan 26, 2015 County Commissioners Work Session: Flood Recovery Costs
- Colorado Landowner’s Guide to Stream Restoration – Trout Unlimited
- Fish Habitat Simulation Software Download
- Feb 1, 2015: CDBG-DR Comprehensive Risk Analysis Tool due
both Highway 34 in the Big Thompson Canyon, and Larimer County 43 along the North Fork of the Big Thompson.
Looking for something you recently saw on this page? It’s still here on the site – poke around. Easiest is to search the site using the Search box upper right.
Tracking In-Kind Match Data *
Master Planning *
BTRRC Mission and Goals on our Contact page.